Energy Pioneers - Scholarships Program
Developing the next generation of nuclear experts
Nawah Energy Company’s Energy Pioneers Program offers talented students a wide range of scholarships, ranging between Higher Diploma in Nuclear Technology and Bachelor’s degrees.
Through the Energy Pioneers Program, Emirati nationals have an opportunity to gain specialist expertise and practical experience at some of the UAE and world’s leading academic institutions, to pursue a range of careers across the country’s emerging nuclear energy industry and play a part in operating the region’s first nuclear power plant.
Each applicant is required to register online and complete all screening examinations, interviews and required assessments to ensure eligibility.
Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships
In a Bachelor’s Degree program, students are enrolled at some of the world’s leading universities and benefit from the extensive knowledge of leading engineering and nuclear energy experts. Upon graduation, students will enter the nuclear energy industry as qualified engineers, fully trained and ready to contribute to the UAE’s Peaceful Nuclear Energy Program. Scholarships are offered in the required engineering disciplines.
Please note that registration for Bachelor’s degree should be through Khalifa University via this link
Applicants interested in receiving scholarship support from Nawah should enter ‘Khalifa University’ as their first choice for the Bachelors program, regardless of if they want to study in the UAE or abroad.Admission criteria for the Bachelor’s Program:
- Must be a UAE National.
- Maximum age of 20 years old.
- Hold a UAE Secondary School Certificate (SSC) in the Advanced Track with a minimum overall achievement of 85%.
- For students without the UAE SSC, the equivalent requirements as approved by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education are applied.
- Must not have any commitment towards any other Scholarship Program.
Applicants applying to all international undergraduate tracks must also meet the below criteria in addition to the above:
- Proof of English language proficiency which may take one of the following forms:
- TOEFL (internet based test) : 70 or above
- IELTS: 6.0 or above
Higher Diploma of Nuclear Technology
In collaboration with Abu Dhabi Polytechnic, a Higher Diploma in Nuclear Technology (HDNT) program was developed to provide specialist technical training and expertise for professionals interested in helping to operate the UAE’s nuclear fleet. The program balances practical hands-on training and classroom theory, preparing Emirati high school graduates for a range of careers across the nuclear energy sector.
Please note that registration for HDNT degree should be via this link
Applicants interested in receiving scholarship support from Nawah should enter ‘Abu Dhabi Polytechnic’’ as their first choice for Higher Diploma program.Admission criteria for the HDNT Program:
- Must be a UAE National.
- Age: not older than 22 years-old.
- English Proficiency: IELTS Academic band 5.0 or equivalent.
- High School Graduate in the Advanced Track with a minimum Achievement of 75%.
- Call 800555 to inquire about our programs through Abu Dhabi Government Services Portal.
- Email Nawah Scholarship Team at: email@example.com